GRAVITY • Set me free
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

A useful tip

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Mabetenu
Invité

A useful tip Vide
MessageSujet: A useful tip   A useful tip Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 8:20

Hello. Originally posted by thebox: I used to used AnyDVD to bypass encryption but DVDFab has proven to work better for me. Since DVDShrink isn't being made anymore, it can't handle Copy Protection like it used to. So this is my setup for making backups:DVDFab HD Decrypter (to bypass encryption on DVD's)Slysoft CloneDVD 2 (to remove any unwanted files like Warnings, PSA's, Trailers)DVDShrink (to adjust compression equally to all sections of the movie so it can fit on a Single Layer DVD)IMGBurn, CDBurner XP, Nero, Slysoft CloneDVD 2 (to burn the DVD to disc)These are all suggestions and I do accept criticism where it is needed :)Also, when burning a DVD, I found that you need to set your burn speed between 4x - 8x. Reason for this is I found that any higher or lower, you will get messed up video on screen or a nice coaster to place your drinks on LOL Depending on the brand of media you are using will leave you coasters. JVC (Taiyo Yuden) is the safest bet and most reliable, not even Verbatim anymore due to their constant vendor changes (India and China now). The burner itself plays a role too. Currently, I use an LG and occasionally burns homemade movies (HD Cam) at max speed of 16x to Memorex DVD-R -- scary but no coasters yet. I'm also reusing some Memorex 4x DVD-RW for "movies on the road" and they are showing problems. My set up is as follows:DVD Decrypter: works for my older DVD collection, and it rips very fast. DVDFab:DvdRemake: for editing menu buttons, keep/delete certain clips or extras. DVDShrink: if compression rate is less than 20% (keeping at least 80% of original content).DVD Rebuilder/HC Encoder: if compression rate is more than 20% (falling below 79% of original) 27 Oct 2010 @ 12:39
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A useful tip

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1